Thursday, January 27, 2011

In Miami


I haven't updated anything here in a really long time. It's been a decent winter in Wisconsin and I've been running some pretty good miles all through the cold and snow but nothing really seemed noteworthy enough to put on the internet. As for the past goal of running the whole Oak Leaf Trail in Milwaukee, I did accomplish that. I didn't put anything up here because it would've been pretty repetitive. Once the weather breaks in WI what I'll do is bike the whole thing at once with my RunKeeper on. That way I'll be able to display the whole map at once. That'll be cool. 
The pictures above though, show a bit of a departure from the winter of Wisconsin.
My running the past few months has been in preparation for the Miami Marathon which will take place in a few days on Sunday, January 30th. I'm prepared, I think it'll go well. It's really nice here in Miami. A little humid but I don't mind sweating. These pictures are from outside of Jess's gated community in Doral. This morning was a tempo run and tomorrow is just an easy 4 miles as the last run before the big race. I plan to get some expo, prerace, and postrace pictures. 

http://runkeeper.com/user/SethLK/activity/24427446





No comments:

Post a Comment