Monday, June 25, 2012

Winona, MN

Finally starting to get back into regular daily running. In Winona this past weekend I went out with my father in law, who is also an avid runner. We did a 7 mile out and back outside of Winona along the Mississippi River. You can see the map here:

http://runkeeper.com/user/SethLK/activity/96889064?&mobile=false

The pace was really good considering I haven't been running much lately and he's 50 I think. It was a lot of fun. It made me realize I really like running with people. So if anyone wants to run with me you can. Doesn't matter how fast you are or think you are. I'm usually starting at Gordon Park by my house, so meet me there any time.

Winona is beautiful and is a great river town to run in.


                         These pictures are not quite the same

Anyway. Getting up at 4 am tomorrow to fit it a few miles. Can't wait. Remember, Gordon Park is where I usually start if you want to join me in the morning. See you there.



No comments:

Post a Comment