Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oak Leaf Trail Continued

Killed three more miles off this trail today. That does not include the one mile it takes for me to get there at the Wauwatosa Village bridge and two miles to get back home. Today I turned west at St John's, which is exactly one mile from my house. This took me through Hoyt Park, down Swan Blvd, and past Hansen Golf Course. The trail continues west at Watertown Plank Rd but I had to turn east and go two more miles to get home. I only took one picture, behind the Wisconsin Lutheran College football field. I was not able to capture the Koine Bus in the background.
It was a slow jog as I am super exhausted from a grueling studio session. You're lucky I even went to the effort of doing this run today.

I'm taking tomorrow off. Another studio day with a shi-ton of tracking plus the opening day of college football means I will not run on Thursday. I can't wait for Wake Forest/Presbyterian U.

I was treated by my runkeeper playlist to some Bat For Lashes, which really made my jog. The video might be better than the song, and it's one of my favorite songs.







No comments:

Post a Comment